Our Household is located in the heart of Bieszczady mountains
in south east part of Poland on the borders of Bieszczady National Park.
From the property our Guests can enjoy beautiful view of hills, meadows, woods, pond and a little old chapel.
Winter season is special for nearby area as wild animals like European bison can be seen on the hills.
Whole area is surrounded by beavers who made their homes in famous river San.
Our bedrooms facing east which mean each morning You will be awaken by the sun that can be enjoyed by the rest of the day.
Nearby woods are great for mushroom picking and afternoon walks with your family and friends.
We also have something for every fisherman as you will be only five
minutes away from famous river San, a home of trout, pike and many others.
Nearest places of interest:
- Ski lift Weremien (about 4 km away)
- Ski lift Baligrod (about 10 km away)
- Indoor swimming pool Baligrod (about 10 km away)
- Solina lake and Solina dam (about 8 km away)
- Salamandra restaurant (about 3 km away)